Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WEEK 5 : #13 TAGGING MAKES THE WEB 2.0 GO ROUND





I FOUND IT ! Hmmmmmm!

Chocolate Fountains in The Chocolate Hotel in Bournemouth,UK ! This is a place I must visit.

I made a great discovery while wandering around "topix.net" - It’s Chocolate Week in Great Britain !

As the tutorial has suggested it’s easy to get lost. Where shall I go and what shall I find when I get there- has new meanings with social bookmarking. As suggested in the tutorial you need to find the “middle” ground. Chocoholics of the world can easily unite their bookmarks !

It’s a big universe out there ! One positive thing about this site is the ability to access your bookmarks from anywhere. How vast has the universe of bookmarks has become. At Library Thing, I noted the usernotes of just one user, carolshergold, who has bookmarked 447 items.

Del.icio.us - and a great tool for bookclubs and wandering chocoholics.

No comments: